My post mainly about loops, not about prototypes. To not use
prototypes when you write a plugin script to be integrated into 3rd
parity website is a very good idea.

Generaly Node.js is very controlled-settings environment.
I like to add some agile convenience by using prototypes,
I add them to to Strings and sometimes to Objects, to modernize
JavaScript a little bit.
For me, it's worth it.

-------

Bradley Griffiths, Joe Developer:
Awesome

about Tim Caswell's message about missing Object.keys:

The better compatibility implementations are found at Mozilla
Developer Network website
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Object/keys

Marcel Laverdet:
Humm, interesting, I see what you mean:

Object.prototype.defineProperty(obj, "newDataProperty", {
        value: function(){},
        writable: false,
        enumerable: false,
        configurable: true
    });// from:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Object/defineProperty

Thanks, real value to the conversation

However I am concerned about: Maybe a loop should not iterate on
prototype's properties.

Thanks Everybody.