I am having great problems tracking down a memory leak.
I have dumped out my global and am sure that nothing is getting stored
there so it has to be somewhere in nodes memory structures.

Without being able to do snapshots due to the current state of the
v8-profiler it is proving very difficult to find out where the problem is.

I have done a complete memory dump and just looked at that in a text editor
and it is clear that the memory leak involves the storage of the pages
being returned.
Not 100% sure whether this is on the webserver or child side but suspect
the child which are permanently attached telnet connections.
Closing the child and reopening certainly clears out the memory.

Are there any problems with long term child processes. Maybe something
related to a flush out of the child process STDOUT.

On the http side every response end with response.end(); and I am assuming
that that will clear out things on that side?

Any suggestions would be gratefully received as this is now the main block
on us doing a large scale roll-out.