On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:32, Dennis Kane <dkan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm assuming that no one here is interested in NatLang issues or how
> to implement them in Javascript?!

On the contrary, everyone's pretty interested.  That's why they asked
you to show it off.

As you said yourself, previous explorations in this area have been
somewhat underwhelming.  If you're not going to share anything about
your approach that differentiates it, from any others, then why should
anyone think it's any different?

A lot of people say they are going to change the world.  Almost none
of them do.  We're just playing the odds here.

I wasn't trying to psychoanalyze you, or claim that you're crazy.  I
don't have nearly enough data or expertise to do that.  I'm just
telling you that what you're doing matches a pattern, so it's a fair
guess that that's how people are interpreting it, accurately or not.

So, break the pattern.  Do a different thing.  Back up your bold
claims with compelling evidence.  Don't ask the world to come to you,
go out and make something that *proves* you're worth taking seriously.
 Don't be just another martyred genius.