How about noodles, but it has been taken, how about node-noodles,

Base on this name, two chinese character in my minde '糯粉', pronounce as
'nuo fen', means 'flour of glutinous rice', which 'nuo' sounds like 'node',
'fen' (粉) has means of 'fans' as the sounds.

But 'nuofen' looks like not a good english name.