I am trying too hard maybe...
Ruben mentioned 'nao' - 脑  -  and Marak said "Team Awesome", so....

I'm thinking of things like "to node" == "noding"  sounds like nao dian
(English speakers are unlikely to know how to pronounce 'nuo' ? )

    脑点  nao dian      brain point (brain place?)
    脑殿  nao dian      brain palace
    脑店  nao dian      brain shop  (head shop is slang, perhaps not good?)
    脑电  nao dian      brain electricity (brain power?) (unfortunately
reversed dian nao == computer)

Anyway, play with using  脑  nao   instead of nuo ?