I'd like like to separate 2 questions. Your work is great, and json really
worth to be improved. For example, it's convenient, when
you need to keep things simple (for very small files), or keep speed very
fast.

The second question, about bad yaml uptake, is ralated to lack of good
libraries for node.js. Just because project is still young.
Some libs are quite complicated, and takes a lot of time to do. But we did
pyyaml port, and you can play with it here
 https://github.com/nodeca/js-yaml (there is online demo). I can bet, that
once you start use yaml, you will newer wish to return back :)

понедельник, 28 мая 2012 г., 18:13:40 UTC+4 пользователь Aseem Kishore