Who cares about difficulty of writing parser, if it already exists for
node? Who makes you use every yaml feature? Yaml is widely used in
ruby/python. And i'm not sure, that it would be clever idea to invent
another way for node. Every time i look into package.json, i remember about
dying kittens.

понедельник, 28 мая 2012 г., 21:28:07 UTC+4 пользователь Matt Sergeant