I'm clearly missing something about anonymous functions in node. As a
learning exercise I'm trying to pass multiple lambdas to a function.
I've got a gist https://gist.github.com/2820160  (and a comparison in Ruby
of what I'm trying to do https://gist.github.com/2820073).

Thanks in advance!

I can do this in node:

function executeThree(someFunction, value) {
  someFunction(value);
}
executeThree(function(word) {console.log(word); }, "lambda_three");

I'm not able to figure out how to pass multiple anonymous functions to a
function such as this:

function lambda_good( ) {
  function executeOne(someFunction, someValue) {
    someFunction(someValue);
  }
  function executeTwo(anotherFunction, anotherValue){
    anotherFunction(anotherValue);
  }
}

I've toyed with a lot of different definitions for lambda_good but I can't
seem to get it to work. Can someone help me see what I'm missing here?

SIDE NOTE: this is how I can do it Ruby;

def func_one
  func_one = lambda do
    puts "lambda_one"
  end