On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Isaac Schlueter <i...@izs.me> wrote:
>>> Plus: I have problems installing a module that (somehow) requires
>>> NODE_PATH during install. So I want to know who to blame ;-)
>
> If you share the specifics of the problem (including, at least: what
> you did, what you expected, and what the result was), I'm sure we
> could track down the culprit.

The PLUS is now a MINUS as it came out that it is _not_ the missing
NODE_PATH env var that makes the installation of dtrace-provider fail
on a LinuxDebian box.

OT & @Isaac: Please see https://github.com/mcavage/node-restify/issues/161
"That's a general feature request for npm (i.e., install X without Y)."