Recommended by a majority of your community peers that you respect. And yes
that is a vague and fuzzy definition. It should be because there's no
prescription here. We're just talking about a rough priority list that tries to
reflect the prevailing trends.

Or at least that's what I've been pushing. It may end up looking differently.

Sent from my iPhone