Hello,

perhaps you could give a try at tinyhook (
https://github.com/sergeyksv/tinyhook), which aims differents use case than
hook.io (simpler, lighter, with less features, no self-healing, etc) but
seems to better perform in raw performances. It doesn't use dnode.
Its api is quite compatible with hook.io.

Xavier