I am working with Joseph on this project, I've been on this list for quite
some time now, and never seen such enthusiasm drifting away from the main
topic.

Thank you for the people for tried to help or actually said something
useful.

@Marak

   - I've never seen a scammer reply to posts, they usually run away when
   you mention "scam"
   - True the initial post wasn't as professional as reading a job post on
   a recruiting website or the newspaper, it was a post written in less than a
   minute, on a 'mailing list', obviously one with few sensitive members, to
   see if anyone is interested, but I didn't think it sounded illegitimate, it
   was normal, and tone didn't need all that hype either, we're not
   professional recruiters, but when you asked for clarification, you got one
   and still, you started investigating why would the client pay more for
   something that already exists, why should you care as a developer? We have
   a contract in place, you work; you get paid. We don't pay you; you don't
   deliver then come back and sue us. You have the right to be skeptical but
   you're judging too fast.
   - Also true that the payments division got a little cheesy, very normal
   after the useless torpedo of sarcasm
   - let's not ruin this community by flaming each other, I'm sure we're
   all tough behind our keyboards, let's focus efforts on advancing forward,
   this kind of arguments slows us all down.