Hi guys, I have updated the code. Now, it is not just a memory store. With
LRU code added, it become a real Cache Daemon.

You can review the code here: https://gist.github.com/3291755

It still has many places to improve. Any idea to improve the LRU algorithm
or memory management?  please let me know, Thanks.