Why use IIS with node?
You sacrifice everything, for what?

On 08/08/2012 11:38 AM, yishayw wrote:
I figure it out, the solution was in my IIS configuration. I changed web.config so that all occurrences of 'server.js' were replaced with 'nodejs_server.js'. I then renamed all my node.js server files to nodejs_server.js. Now my statically served library namespace doesn't conflict with the node.js namespace.