Hi!

First of all: I'm a total noob what javascript and node.js concerns -
so please bear with me!

I have a project idea which I'd like to publish as open source
software. The software is going to be run on a domain of mine - but
can also be installed  somewhere else.

The idea is a modular Twitter client - a client with a twist: I'd like
to be able to offer any registered user to create his/her ideal
Twitter client by using Widgets and plugins.

An overview of this project - which I'm currently panning using the
name MulTwyt - can be found here:
https://trello.com/board/multwyt/5008bf0943889e536a028be4.

As stated earlier I don't know javascript and node.js yet - but I want
to learn it! Would anyone of you be interested in helping me get this
project off the ground?

I can gladly send you a screenshot of my ideal twitter client, if you
are interested.

Thanks.

Christopher