Hello all,

I'm new to Jade and NodeJs but have been able to wiggle some
interaction. So far it doesn't seem to tough but I still lack the know
how on a lot of this stuff. :)

I'm attempting to create a grid via values set by user input using
jade. I have values of height and width (4x4 for example) which I am
attempting to draw via a for loop, something like this:

for (var i = 0; i < theheight; i++){
   for(var j = 0; j < thewidth; j++){
       //draw divs and possition
   }
}

How would you write this in Jade? Or, how would you do this in node
and tell it to render? I still need to style/position/etc each one of
these. What is the best way to do this?

It would be cool if there was some sort of OOP to it where I can
create each div as its own display object with properties but I'm
probably asking for a bit much there. ;)

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is super noob.

Bob