Out of topic, but you gave me the clues.
Do you know where i can read up about AST trees for javascript?

Thanks a ton,
danmilon.

On 08/30/2012 12:27 AM, Marcel Laverdet wrote:
Just curious why you need the comments in the AST at all? If you've got the start position & length of every token in the AST (much easier to do) you implicitly have the comments as well. The "fiber" engine in Streamline (https://github.com/Sage/streamlinejs/blob/master/lib/fibers/transform.js) does this with really good results.