I think I have seen that site before... but the fact that I don't really
remember is not a good thing!  I guess the first red flag about that
project is the fact that the last blog entry is dated September 30 2011.
 Also, I couldn't figure out how to jump through the hoops necessary to get
the demo working.  Mine is painfully simple to get working, though, and I
am interested in working on it and blogging about it pretty much every day
for the forseeable future!  So I guess I'm just not very excited/worried
about it.