As someone who started using Node after said experimentation was over, I
want to publically thank those who argued this sort of thing *in the past*,
and am excited about what we (myself included) can build in and with Node.
Those decisions were not easy, but they've been decided, and by incredibly
smart people. Let's not short-change that.

As someone who receives every email sent to this list individually, I want
my inbox back. TAGG belongs in Userland. So do promises. And Fibers. And
Hook. And every other library that *builds beyond *core Node. You want to *
change* Node? You have your trajectory:
fork<https://github.com/joyent/node/fork>
 or get more formally involved <https://github.com/joyent/node/issues>. Put
your fingers where your mouth is and let's go back to having fun.

-Schoon