In linux i can run daemons as non priveleged user. But what about windows
services?

How can i configure restarting service on changing of some files?

I prefer minimal difference in behaviour between dev, test and prod as much
as possible. Why i must notify daemon on update, while it can watch for
files changes? Watching uses events and do not reducing performance.