I went through the comments given by both of you.
I am certainly at initial stage of learning Node & thus have such
questions, but I will try to learn as much as I can and use your comments
as well.
BTW : what do you think of below link ?
(
http://thecodinghumanist.com/blog/archives/2011/5/6/serving-static-files-from-node-js<https://mex07a.emailsrvr.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=0XUOyGttuk-E178ujGwQ4PWeAPyW4s9Ic5T8XNiO6uB0y_vWS3p3hQueay6fxh98syLG2dS89qU.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fthecodinghumanist.com%2fblog%2farchives%2f2011%2f5%2f6%2fserving-static-files-from-node-js>
)

Is it a good way to code in Node & if not can you point me to a better
abstraction ?
Can you please provide a working example of sample web application done in
Node which has Html + CSS + jQuery + Node script files ?

It can be just hello world in which jQuery is used in some way & the jQuery
script tag is included in index.html file.
So Node server will serve index.html file & user can interact with jQuery
code.

If you can please provide the above to me it will be of help. Thanks again.