Thanks a lot Gregor & Geerten for your replies !!!

I have following scenarios or situations

   1. In my projects, HTML designers create mockups in plane HTML & CSS
   with dummy data where dynamically generated data will be placed and HTML
   templates can be used by JavaScript developer later. Heavy use of CSS and
   complex nested Html gets created with supporting jQuery or Javascript code
   of jQuery plugins used sometimes. So a bit difficult to imagine doing same
   in Jade.
   2. I don't know about Jade, but I am fond of HandleBars, so I want to
   know how to use it in Node JS project ?
   3. The scenario is like this ->> If I have an existing project with this
   technology stack ->> HTML + CSS + JS + jQuery +  PHP(only for database
   calls and not for .php pages, php is connected to .html pages only through
   Ajax). And now I just want "port" this Dynamic Web App to NodeJS by
   replacing business logic written in PHP with Node JS and also have Node JS
   as http web server. So no more PHP or WAMP in picture now. How can I
   achieve this without Jade & Stylus ? Any pointers/ links to github repos or
   jsFiddles are welcome.
   4. What is an excellent ebook that I can buy which teaches how to do end
   to end development of HTML + CSS + jQuery + HandleBars + Backbone/
   KnockoutJS + NodeJS kind of web apps without Jade
   5. Can any one of you experienced people elaborate on what are key
   advantages of using Jade over HandleBars ? I just don't want to learn new
   thing for the sake of it without a good reason :)
   6. How to achieve same thing mentioned in link(

http://thecodinghumanist.com/blog/archives/2011/5/6/serving-static-files-from-node-js<https://mex07a.emailsrvr.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=0XUOyGttuk-E178ujGwQ4PWeAPyW4s9Ic5T8XNiO6uB0y_vWS3p3hQueay6fxh98syLG2dS89qU.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fthecodinghumanist.com%2fblog%2farchives%2f2011%2f5%2f6%2fserving-static-files-from-node-js>)

   in a better & abstract way ?