Thanks for the feedback!  It seems to have all the right ingredients to be
loved or loathed, so we'll see which it is...

I'm particularly anxious for destructuring assignment to be implemented.
 Single line, zero-callback async without the array hackiness should really
go a long way.  I also like the fact that you don't lose the "Hey, IO
happens here!" syntactic indicator you get from callbacks, since the yield
expression can serve the same purpose.

ES6 (and beyond) is definitely offering some promising features with
regards to code elegance.  Glad to see the V8 team moving forward so fast
once the specs hit draft :)