Look like your start function only handles one yield per function. What if
you want to make several async calls from the same function? How do you
handle several levels of async calls (async f1 calling async f2 calling
async f3)?

I just published a module that handles these cases
(https://github.com/bjouhier/galaxy) but I had to use a much trickier `run`
function for this.

Bruno