duplex browser transports that use streams are amazing.

I've succesfully adapted both
SockJS<https://github.com/Colingo/relay-server/blob/master/handlers/sock.js>&
engine.io<https://github.com/Colingo/relay-server/blob/master/handlers/engine.js>
work as transports for a generic message relay server and that was only
possible because they expose streams.