Agree that not breaking node apps and modules is a good thing. However, as
long as node is relevant, we shouldn´t stop innovating.

I mean,

* People might have found some 'pain killer' patterns to deal with callback
hell. However that doesn't mean there isn't a real solution for this.

* Error handling sucks. There's gigantic room for improvement here.

* What happened to the original dream that node would run in a network of
nodes, which would together make up your app? This was really sort of the
justification for coming up with a programming model that uses only on one
cpu/core. Nowadays to do this you have to hand-roll everything yourself and
node does nothing.

A 5 minute brainstorm would probably yield a dozen more things.

So me and StrongLoop intend to keep working on improving it. It may be
called node or it may not.

- Bert