I'm extremely novice to node.js, which for me has been an intimidating
framework. But Meteor pulled me in and introduced me to Node (and MongoDB)
in a way I felt was less intimidating somehow. In this way, I see Meteor as
complementing Node. Though this is just my own personal experience, I'd
wager to bet that my experience is not unique.

Arunoda: keep doing what you do... I follow you closely and respect your
contribution. Furthermore, I learn so much from you!