Tom,
Thanks for taking yourbtime going through the code.
I did add connection.createPool as you suggested when I startes this post. But
didn't see much difference so removed.

You are right i mixed up my two thkughts in one i tried to test with default of
both, in other i was assuming they are having similar configuration.

So the failures in apache for 15 mins run is probably due to Apache started
rejecting new proccesses as anymore proceas could maxout runtime memory.

I didn't understand the point you said the query size is greater than 1 in
node. What is that?

Yes I may do pool in both and see again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/b308921d-18f1-44e1-b933-ecdf34db6365%40googlegroups.com.