However, comparing naive approaches with different utilities like these
does have its warrant. Lets please not ignore that. Technically it may be
apples vs. oranges but from a user perspective it is not. It is comparing
how well you App does after you spend say an afternoon or weekend getting
comfortable with either toolchain and doing your thing.

After all this is what users wanting to concentrate on inventing something
often do. They don't want to spend their time on complicated issues to
squeeze out the last bit, they just get these basic things done as fast as
possible while making their inventive contribution on the plane on it.

And if a naive 2 liner in php performs better unless you someone tells you,
you gotta use a pool module and you gotta use a cluster module and and and
in node, this is also a statement for both toolchains.

After all, this is what both tool chains are about first place compared to
doing a heavy C(++) implementation, getting things developed rapidly. And
even with that, you'd also have to fine tune the native thing a lot, like
using hashtables, while using either PHP or Node you get them free of the
box, thus you might perform better than using a naive C++ application.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CABg07fu1tCnNjDxVat94APbHJwV1SSXyThNg4mD%2BR1qYOOyNpg%40mail.gmail.com.