Hi,

I have a soap client, which makes a web service call with Basic
Authentication. The web service that I am calling has implemented
"basic-auth" to authenticate the user. Something like below:

        app.use(basicAuth({
          users: {
                       'test': 'test123'
              }

        }));

With this implementation, client (soap client) receives http status code
(as 401) and soap body is empty and my implementation states this as
success.

On client, how do I retrieve this status code to figure out the state of
the response? i tried looking at last "lastResponseHeaders" of soapClient
but this data is not there. My code looks like this:

soap.createClient(url, (err, client) => {
if (err) {
logger.error('Error : %s', err);
return;
}

          client.setSecurity(new soap.BasicAuthSecurity(username,
password));
               client.doJob(args, function(err, result, rawResponse,
soapHeader, rawRequest) {

        if (err) {
                  logger.error('Error %s', err.message);

        } else {