> Since SOAP Client returns 401 as success

This sounds extremely unusual. 401 is an HTTP code for a request that
failed authentication. I suspect you don't have the right credentials or
the library isn't sending them in the way the server expects. A 401 status
code could include a body, but it may not be SOAP formatted. Your call here
seems to return both a 'result' and 'rawResponse', have you looked at
those? I'd try logging them to a console and see what you get.

HTH,
Mikkel
https://www.oblivious.io/ <https://www.oblivious.io/?r=googlenodejs>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/7d947be2-2374-4ee6-b8c3-6b42e0a31b41%40googlegroups.com.