From: J.N. Khataniar <j.n.khatan...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Subject: Guwahati-Past-present and Future

Dear Sir

With due respect I have attached herewith my four ducuments on the above
subject. Kindly read and send your views from abroad with your address etc.
 Your valuable and constructive opinions are essantial for the people of
Guwahati.
Er.J.N.Khataniar. Practicing Engineer and Green Building Consultant.
Guwahati. Assam.Phone: +91-9435047626