Rajib,

Thanks for sharing this. I hope you get your money back. Did you try
speaking to your credit card company immediately? I remember getting a lot
of calls from this company earlier.

It would do good if you also write this review in mouthshut.com

Marking the larger North East India group as well. Kindly cascade further.

Regards,

Rrituraj

--
Best,
Rrituraj

"In Africa every morning, a deer wakes up and realises that today it has to
run faster than the fastest lion, else it would get killed.
In Africa, every morning a Lion wakes up and realises that it has to run
faster than the slowest deer, or else it would starve.
It does not matter if you are a deer or a lion but once you wake up, you
better start running. "