Dear All,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic response!

Firstly, too many Das' in this forum!

Secondly, the news piece was meant as an illustration of how the pursuit of
learning transcends gender, age and social ethos.

The fruits of freedom that we relish today have been earned by the revered
freedom fighters of our land, and we will always be indebted to them for the
same. Let's just keep it at that, and celebrate the will to pursue learning
and the freedom that enables us to find a way!

Best regards,
Arunjana