Dear Beloved Assamese friends:

Jai Aai Assam!

We need to boycott some negative anti Assamese\people person in our daily
life.If some person gets happiness internally by putting negative
words/thoughts,let him/her do it.that's their own business.

What so ever, this is a news of a 100 year old veteran and if something is
wrong with him, there is a different way to criticize.

I do not know any one of you personally but I am happy with this positive
news of 100 year old pursuing PHD study.

Jai Aai Assam.

Shri Manas