*Dear All,*

*The festive season beckons us with colors and sparkles. For many of us,
it’s time to take that well earned break with family and friends, to
rekindle our spirits. For those of you taking a vacation, I’d like to wish
you happy, healthy and safe holidays.*

*So this Diwali, let us resolve to move forward together, with new hopes and
dreams, to conquer new frontiers in the new year.*

*I thank all of you for your continued support and extend to you and your
family, my best wishes for this festive season.*

*Wish You All A Very Happy & Prosperous DIWALI!*

* *

*Jai Aai Asom!*