To: looitpo...@yahoogroups.com
From: rasika.sai...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:21:54 +0530
Subject: [looitporia] Let's pray for Sarmistha!

Hello guys,

Apologies if this looks like a spam to you.

Some of you might know Sarmistha Goswami, from Guwahati who has been in
Hyderabad for many years now. She was a student from JNU and also worked at
Google India Pvt Ltd for almost 2 years before shifting to Computer Associates.

She is right now in the NIMS (Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences) Millenium
Block, Room No.320. suffering from viral meningitis and in coma for almost two
months now. Her old father is accompanying her at the hospital. As a fellow
Hyderabady Oxomiya, anything we can do will be great. If you are wondering what
we can do, here are some of my thoughts:

1. They are getting into some financial crises (given the critical treatment)
and those of us working here can contribute whatever little we can.
2. They are looking at transferring her from Hyd to Assam but it's a tough job
getting permission from airport authorities. If you know any doctors and
airport authorities personally we could get help from them.
3. Some of us could take turns to go visit her and accompany her father for
some time.
4. If any of you are willing to be at the hospital at least for a day nothing
like it since her father's a patient too and has been attending to her for two
months now.
5. Forward this email to any close friends and organizations who'd be willing
to help

Here's Sarmistha's father's account number and contact details in case you guys
want to get in touch with him. A sincere appeal to do whatever little we can to
help them out during this crises. Don't forget to pray for her.

Haramohan Dev Goswami
Account No: 10821701260
State Bank of India, Dispur Branch, Guwahati
Phone No: 9854421304.

Thanks,
Rasika