Pragyan <http://pragyan06now.blogspot.com/>

<http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/imuL>
------------------------------

ECOTONE September,
2010<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/blogspot/imuL/%7E3/5yh9rSsG-Qw/ecotone-september-2010_06.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4hRsluwH3zA/TNWZXFwsSSI/AAAAAAAADhY/h0OoSg7Evt0/s1600/Ecotone.JPG>
                                        On the behalf of the editorial board
of Ecotone, I hereby express the pleasure in bringing out the Vol.2 Issue 2
(September 2010) of our newsletter. Ecotone is a joint publication of
Environ, Guwahati (Assam) and NECEER, Imphal(Manipur). Immense efforts have
been put in the newsletter to cover the most remarkable news, issues and
events of the region, which may be useful to our readers.
                  You are also welcome to contribute articles, photographs
with details, news or in any other form pertaining to the regional
environment and development related issues, North eastern region for
publishing in our subsequent issues.
We hope you will enjoy reading the current issue (Sept'10) issue of our
newsletter. Please feel free to forward this issue to your colleagues &
friends and let us know if there are any topics you would like to cover in
the future issues, or any new items or events your department/institute may
like to include.
                  Please send your views and opinions to The
Editor-in-chief, Ecotone at ecotone.edi...@gmail.com
** Ecotone is bi-monthly newsletter and our next issue will be published in
the month of        *
*   December,   2010.
* Hard copy of the newsletter will be send on demand.*Promotion of
environmental research and developmental work in NE region is our motto.
With warm regards--
Kripaljyoti Mazumdar
Editor-in-chief, Ecotone
Websites:
Environ, Guwahati, India
http://www.environ.org.in/
North East Centre for Environmental Education & Research (NECEER)
http://www.neceer-imphal.blogspot.com/
You Can read the Present issue here  ( Please Down Load
Flashplyaer<http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html>for
your convenience):
Ecotone 2(2) September
2010<http://www.scribd.com/doc/41268389/Ecotone-2-2-September-2010>
Related articles

   - Invisible world teeming with microscopic algae
revealed<http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/10/101006094055.htm>(
   sciencedaily.com)
   - Enchanting North East India :: Facts - Guwahati,
India<http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/ne-india/1/1263287479/tpod.html>(
   travelpod.com)
   - UW-built device reveals invisible world teeming with microscopic
algae<http://scienceblog.com/39117/uw-built-device-reveals-invisible-world-teeming-with-microscopic-algae/>(
   scienceblog.com)
   - UW-built device reveals invisible world teeming with microscopic
algae<http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-10/uow-udr100510.php>(
   eurekalert.org)

[image: Enhanced by Zemanta] <http://www.zemanta.com/>
   You are subscribed to email updates from
Pragyan<http://pragyan06now.blogspot.com/>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=ESBxQw0l3evCDHJ8Sw-iKwOH9bA>
. Email delivery powered by Google  Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
USA 60610