jdaugherty commented on PR #16337:
URL: https://github.com/apache/grails-core/pull/16337#issuecomment-5915758178

   After more thought on this, I think forge should still be a composite build. 
We've had multiple bugs where the substitution logic we wrote didn't work as we 
expected, and in all of those cases, isolating the build have addressed them.  
We want forge to be able to work on it's own and change on it's own too.  In 
the event we can't adopt the latest grails, I don't want to hold up the forge 
release - I do doubt that would ever happen though.  Let's keep it as a 
separate/ composite build?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to