notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Restore mapped identifiers in GORM ident() [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Apply the configured nullable default to properties copied with importFrom [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] `importFrom` ignores `grails.gorm.default.nullable: false` for properties the source domain class leaves unconstrained [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Apply the configured nullable default to properties copied with importFrom [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Restore mapped identifiers in GORM ident() [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-proxy-attached-to-session): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Feature/grails view nodes [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Point development reloading at the build's own classes and resources directories [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins break at runtime after removal of Metadata dynamic and map-style key access [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/8.1.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins exposing a generic trait with fields fail with MalformedParameterizedTypeException on Grails 8 [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins passing HttpHeaders where a MultiValueMap is expected fail on Grails 8 with IncompatibleClassChangeError [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins shipping a Groovy 4-compiled @Immutable class fail on Grails 8 with NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/groovy/runtime/ObjectUtil [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins shipping a Groovy 4-compiled @Immutable class fail on Grails 8 with NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/groovy/runtime/ObjectUtil [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins whose AST transformation targets a private trait method silently lose it on Grails 8 [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins exposing a generic trait with fields fail with MalformedParameterizedTypeException on Grails 8 [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins passing HttpHeaders where a MultiValueMap is expected fail on Grails 8 with IncompatibleClassChangeError [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins whose AST transformation targets a private trait method silently lose it on Grails 8 [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Grails 7 plugins break at runtime after removal of Metadata dynamic and map-style key access [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Feature/grails view nodes [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/h7-user-type-comparisons): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Attach Hibernate 7 proxies created by `proxy(id)` to the current session [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] GORM for Hibernate 7: `Domain.proxy(id)` returns a detached proxy that throws `LazyInitializationException` when accessed [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Attach Hibernate 7 proxies created by `proxy(id)` to the current session [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: accept a Class as the type of a 'user-type' mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Close the constant-text gaps in the query safety check and keep its cost linear in nesting depth [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Type Hibernate 7 comparison values from the property they compare with [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Backport #16154 to 8.0.x: replace finders inheritance hierarchy with composition [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] MongoDB: count over an OR disjunction (countBy*Or*) under-counts [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Backport #16154 to 8.0.x: replace finders inheritance hierarchy with composition [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve custom identifier generators in mapping metadata [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Error when running application NoClassDef jakarta/persistance/EntityManager [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Attach Hibernate 7 proxies created by `proxy(id)` to the current session [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: accept a Class as the type of a 'user-type' mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Close the constant-text gaps in the query safety check and keep its cost linear in nesting depth [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/gorm-query-safety-constant-text): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/h7-user-type-comparisons): Workflow run "CodeQL" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-unavailable): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Type Hibernate 7 comparison values from the property they compare with [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Build Health" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Close the constant-text gaps in the query safety check and keep its cost linear in nesting depth [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/16465-h7-default-discriminator): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Build Health" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/resource-array-conversion): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "Code Style" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "End to End" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Vulnerability Scan" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Vulnerability Scan" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Code Style" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Code Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Build Health" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "End to End" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "End to End" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/gorm-query-safety-constant-text): Workflow run "Code Analysis" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "JMH Benchmark Comparison" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "JMH Benchmark Comparison" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Ability to override from and to addresses to be different [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Code Analysis" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15933-override-to-from-addresses): Workflow run "Code Style" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/fix/unit-test-default-nullable): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve custom identifier generators in mapping metadata [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Attach Hibernate 7 proxies created by `proxy(id)` to the current session [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[I] GORM for Hibernate 7: `Domain.proxy(id)` returns a detached proxy that throws `LazyInitializationException` when accessed [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Domain subclass does not inherit caching from parent [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Recognise constant HQL fragments and declaration-level suppression in the query safety check [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Backport #16154 to 8.0.x: replace finders inheritance hierarchy with composition [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Close the constant-text gaps in the query safety check and keep its cost linear in nesting depth [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Preserve custom identifier generators in mapping metadata [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[I] Query safety check: constant-text tracking misses some data assignments, and compile time grows exponentially with nesting [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Micronaut PropertySourceLoader resolution unpredictable when using micronaut.config.files [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[GH] (grails-core/docs/guide-cross-chapter-links-8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Hibernate 7: accept a Class as the type of a 'user-type' mapping [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Type Hibernate 7 comparison values from the property they compare with [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Link guide cross references to the chapter page that holds their target [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Fix guide cross references that name no section [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Honor configured nullable defaults in domain unit tests [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Updated `getModel()` with fallback: when no `ModelAndView` is set in the request. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Updated `getModel()` with fallback: when no `ModelAndView` is set in the request. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: return subclass rows when querying an intermediate class [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] grails-data-hibernate7: a query on an intermediate class of a table-per-hierarchy tree does not return the rows of its subclasses [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Backport #16154 to 8.0.x: replace finders inheritance hierarchy with composition [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Link guide cross references to the chapter page that holds their target [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: return subclass rows when querying an intermediate class [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Apply the configured nullable default to properties copied with importFrom [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Replace finders inheritance hierarchy with composition [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Fix guide cross references that name no section [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Fix guide cross references that name no section [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Make the XML-safe HTML encoder the default for grails.views.gsp.htmlcodec [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Make the XML-safe HTML encoder the default for grails.views.gsp.htmlcodec [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Honor configured nullable defaults in domain unit tests [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: restore the class discriminator column with fully qualified names [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Expand resource patterns when converting to Resource[] [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Recognise constant HQL fragments and declaration-level suppression in the query safety check [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] grails-data-hibernate7: the default discriminator changed from a class column with fully qualified names to a DTYPE column with simple names [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Honor configured nullable defaults in domain unit tests [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Expand resource patterns when converting to Resource[] [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[I] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Guard against duplicate classes when building grails-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Guard against duplicate classes when building grails-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Link guide cross references to the chapter page that holds their target [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[I] Guide cross references go nowhere on the chapter pages, and some resolve on no page at all [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Fix guide cross references that name no section [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Apply the configured nullable default to properties copied with importFrom [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Apply the configured nullable default to properties copied with importFrom [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] StandardServletMultipartResolver.resolveMultipart invoked multiple times for same request [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] StandardServletMultipartResolver.resolveMultipart invoked multiple times for same request [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[I] `importFrom` ignores `grails.gorm.default.nullable: false` for properties the source domain class leaves unconstrained [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] Apply the configured nullable default to properties copied with importFrom [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Split `grails.mail.overrideAddress` into separate to/from overrides. [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Micronaut PropertySourceLoader resolution unpredictable when using micronaut.config.files [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Failed to convert property value of type 'org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor' to required type 'javax.servlet.Filter' [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: restore the class discriminator column with fully qualified names [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Error when running application NoClassDef jakarta/persistance/EntityManager [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Error Application class not found [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Domain subclass does not inherit caching from parent [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
[PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Error Application class not found [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: restore the class discriminator column with fully qualified names [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Compile reloaded classes into the build's own classes directory [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: return subclass rows when querying an intermediate class [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Failed to convert property value of type 'org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor' to required type 'javax.servlet.Filter' [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] org.grails:grails-bootstrap:6.2.0 - Execution failed for task ':findMainClass' [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] org.grails:grails-bootstrap:6.2.0 - Execution failed for task ':findMainClass' [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Hibernate 7: return subclass rows when querying an intermediate class [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] create-pom includes indexistent version of maven-clean-plugin [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] create-pom includes indexistent version of maven-clean-plugin [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Expand resource patterns when converting to Resource[] [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] Hibernate 7: restore the class discriminator column with fully qualified names [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] Hibernate 7: return subclass rows when querying an intermediate class [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Resource collection does not work as expected if the resource is within group [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Resource collection does not work as expected if the resource is within group [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Honor configured nullable defaults in domain unit tests [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] MongoDB: count over an OR disjunction (countBy*Or*) under-counts [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[GH] (grails-core/fix/resource-array-conversion): Workflow run "Build Health" is working again!
GitBox
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Expand resource patterns when converting to Resource[] [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[GH] (grails-core/fix/custom-id-generator-metadata): Workflow run "Build Health" failed!
GitBox
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Grails 3.0.10: Cannot upload file with PUT method [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Grails 3.0.10: Cannot upload file with PUT method [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Honor configured nullable defaults in domain unit tests [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Preserve custom identifier generators in mapping metadata [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Expand resource patterns when converting to Resource[] [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] Expand resource patterns when converting to Resource[] [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Preserve custom identifier generators in mapping metadata [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] Preserve custom identifier generators in mapping metadata [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] Preserve servlet Errors through interceptor completion [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] Honor configured nullable defaults in domain unit tests [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] "Repeated column in mapping for entity" when using subclasses in multiple hasMany collections [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] JSON views from namespaced controller are not resolved when running from WAR file [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] "Repeated column in mapping for entity" when using subclasses in multiple hasMany collections [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] JSON views from namespaced controller are not resolved when running from WAR file [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[I] grails-data-hibernate7: the default discriminator changed from a class column with fully qualified names to a DTYPE column with simple names [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[I] grails-data-hibernate7: a query on an intermediate class of a table-per-hierarchy tree does not return the rows of its subclasses [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] include tag param values change from boolean to string [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] bootJar fails with duplicate classes in Grails 5.0.1 with rest-api profile [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] include tag param values change from boolean to string [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] bootJar fails with duplicate classes in Grails 5.0.1 with rest-api profile [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Grails 4 allows Controller to extend a non-trait. Core dumps in Grails 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Grails 4 allows Controller to extend a non-trait. Core dumps in Grails 5 [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] MongoDB: count over an OR disjunction (countBy*Or*) under-counts [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Responding with JSON not working after upgrade to version 5.X from 4.X [grails-core]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Failing to found gsp page after upgrade to grails 6 [grails-core]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages