Hi Ashish,

I will try to document what I understand in the doxygen when I find some time.

For now, in brevity, the Disposition is defined in include/event.hh:
  enum Disposition { CONTINUE, STOP };

Events are passed in order of the list listed in nox.xml, i.e.,
components will receive the events in that order.  If a previous
component return STOP, the event is not seen by the latter components.
 The alternative is CONTINUE, which is the common case.  Then, the
latter components will receive the events.

Hope I am being clear here.

Regards
KK