Hello ikf. Some months ago I was with a similar issue. I was trying to do a
test droping packets. I modified the component called pyswitch.py. This is
my post:

*Thanks Martin. I was looking the code of pyswitch.py and I found this:

# don't forward lldp packets
    if packet.type == ethernet.LLDP_TYPE:
        return CONTINUE

So, if I want to drop any kind of packet is just to specify its type? Like
use "packet.type == ethernet.TCP_TYPE" to drop packet of tcp protocol? Thank
you again for help me.
*
And he answered:

*If you want to drop packets at the controller, then yes, you can simply
"return CONTINUE" in a packet handler after checking the type.

If you'd like packets to be dropped at the switch, you should install a flow
entry with no actions which matches on the packets you'd like dropped.  This
is preferable since you don't exhaust bandwidth to the controller for
packets which will ultimately be dropped*

I don't know if this will help you, but maybe you can try it. Anyway, good
luck.