I am working on a project to implement load distribution based on link
utilization. The basic idea is to distribute the load over output ports that
will take the flow to its destination. Consider a flow to a destination that
is reachable from a switch via 3 output ports {P1, P2, P3}. I want to
distribute the flow over them in round-robin fashion. For this, I plan to
use the counters maintained by Openflow switch for that flow. Right now, I
have built a nox-controller that is able to detect flows and after that push
the flow on to the switch. I wanted to know how can I configure multiple
switches to do round-robin from my Nox-controller.

Regards,
--
Rohit Manohar
Graduate Student