HI Rohit,

I do not like you can implement this using OpenFlow in a pure-datapath
manner, because OpenFlow does not match on the counters.  However, I
believe you can approximate this by polling the counters and changing
the flow rule when the counters satisfy some conditions.  Of course,
this results in some delay in the change.

Regards
KK