When I'm running nox_core with "spanning_tree", it says "the description is
not found". so I  run nox_core with "routing", it's okay. but it seems not
to have the function of "spanning_tree".

在 2010年12月27日 上午1:44,Kyriakos Zarifis <kyr.zari...@gmail.com>写道:

>  Are you running nox_core with "spanning_tree"? What are the sings that
> spanning_tree is not working? Can you attach a log with any relevant error
> messages?
>
> 2010/12/26 谢峰 <xiefen...@gmail.com>
>
>  I modified the file:spanning_tree/Makefile.am as follow:
>>

>> include ../../../Make.vars
>> EXTRA_DIST =\
>>         meta.json\
>>         __init__.py \
>>         spanning_tree.py
>> NOX_RUNTIMEFILES = meta.json    \
>>         __init__.py \
>>         spanning_tree.py
>> all-local:
>>         @dlist="$(NOX_RUNTIMEFILES)";for f in $$dlist; do \
>>           if test -f $(srcdir)/$$f && test ! -f $$f; then \
>>                 ln -sf $(srcdir)/$$f $(builddir)/$$f;\
>>           fi;\
>>         done;
>> and I modified the file spanning_tree/meta.json as follow:
>>

>> {
>>     "components": [
>>         {
>>             "python": "nox.apps.spanning_tree.spanning_tree",
>>             "dependencies": [
>>                 "python",
>>                 "discovery"
>>             ],
>>             "name": "spanning_tree",
>>         }
>>     ]
>> }
>>
>> Is there some problem, but during the installation, there is no error.
>> however, it seems the spanning_tree doesn't work.
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> xiefeng
>> 在 2010年12月26日 下午10:37,谢峰 <xiefen...@gmail.com>写道:
>>
>> I've done as the steps and I modified the nox.json, after the
>>> installation, In this file "*build/src/etc/nox.json", I see
>>> packet-in-event first say spanning_tree component.*
>>>
>>> 2010/12/26 Kyriakos Zarifis <kyr.zari...@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Hi Xiefeng,

Feng Xie
Ph.D. Candidate
Network Security Lab, Research Institute of Information Technology
Tsinghua National Laboratory for Information Science and Technology
Dept. of Automation, Tsinghua Univ., Beijing, China, 100084.
Tel.: +86-010-6277-2656
Email: xiefen...@gmail.com