I've updated the file configure.ac.in and src/etc/nox.json. And then I
modified the file spanning_tree/Makefile.am and spanning_tree/meta.json as
follow:

include ../../../Make.vars
EXTRA_DIST =\
        meta.json\
        __init__.py \
        spanning_tree.py
NOX_RUNTIMEFILES = meta.json    \
        __init__.py \
        spanning_tree.py
all-local:
        @dlist="$(NOX_RUNTIMEFILES)";for f in $$dlist; do \
          if test -f $(srcdir)/$$f && test ! -f $$f; then \
                ln -sf $(srcdir)/$$f $(builddir)/$$f;\
          fi;\
        done;
and I modified the file spanning_tree/meta.json as follow:

{
    "components": [
        {
            "python": "nox.apps.spanning_tree.spanning_tree",
            "dependencies": [
                "python",
                "discovery"
            ],