So the to_python for ofp_match shows that there's at least an attempt to
do the right thing.  Given that, the next thing I'd do is check the
ofp_flow_removed message on the wire (using Wireshark) to make sure I
think the wildcards field is set right there, which would indicate that
this is indeed a bug in NOX.  Could you do that, and post the relevant
packet?

-- Murphy