Hi,
I am trying to get flows statistics in my C++ component using flow fetcher,
but all fields of flows seems not instanciated. For example, I need to know
flow size, number of packets, number of bytes and other information.
I created a   *ofp_flow_stats_request  request* in my component, set it as:
      *request.table_id = 0xff;
      request.out_port = OFPP_NONE;* , in datapath_join_event and passed it
to flow_fetcher as a parameter of start_fetch.
But when the handler of Flow_stats_in_event is called, the size of the
*vector<Flow_stats>
flows* still zero as all of it other fields.
Is the error in my request?
Am I missing something?
Sorry if I didn't made myself clear.
Thank you for help.