Hi Malveeka, thanks for quick answer.

Using with Python flow fetcher worked fine too, but with C++ I am having
these problems...

The ofp_flow_stats_request is a struct that has the fields:
   * struct ofp_match match*;   /* Fields to match. */
    *uint8_t table_id*;         /* ID of table to read (from
ofp_table_stats),
                                 0xff for all tables or 0xfe for emergency.
*/
    *uint8_t pad*;              /* Align to 32 bits. */
    *uint16_t out_port*;

I didn't change the way that Flow_fetcher request the flows.

So, the *flows* vector is only instantiated when the
*send_openflow_command(dpid,
&oh, false)* is sent (oh is a ofp_header type) and when there are matching
entries?

Thank you so much for help.