Hi Linbo.

You can take a look on this link, it might helps:

http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/OpenFlow_Tutorial#Create_Router

This exercise of create a router to link two subnets helped on my group
ongoing research. We are developing a NOX component that can do routing
between two or more Networks or Domains. We are using multiples Mininets.
Each Mininet represents a domain.

If you have any doubt, feel free to ask.

Best regards.

2011/9/1 linbo <li...@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn>

> **
>  I want to know whether nox  implement the function that enalbe two hosts
> in different subnets ping each other?
>
> Here is my topo:
>
> host1
> host2
>                  host3
> host4
> |          |
>  ====================OFSWE1------OFSWC1-------OFSWE2=========== ======
>

> 192.168.1.0/24
>                                                           192.168.2.0/24

> 1.Can host1 ping host3,the routing module can do this?
>
> 2.and I also want to know how the routing module to recompute the "route
> path" when  a link failure happend?
>
> Hope someone can help me.
>
> Thank you!
>
> 2011-09-02

Ricardo Bennesby da Silva
Ciência da Computação - UFAM
LabCIA - Laboratório de Computação Inteligente e Autonômica